Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dismantling Session #5 - 9-5-13

Pulling off the bumpers today. Its a good 90 degrees plus today so I don't know why I am out here. I guess love makes you do funny things. Anyway, for giggles I threw a little Armor All on the middle of the bumper just to be able to squint into the future a bit. Still needs some more elbow grease. Back bumper came off really easy except it is a heavy SOB. Got it on a stand and hit it with some degreaser before I put it away for a while. Frame and spare wheel well are in excellent shape for a 33 year old girl.
 




 


Front bumper was a bit more of a challenge but really due to the wiring and electrics I had to remove. The scoop is a bit ragged. I guess the previous owner never met a curb they didn't want to mount.





No comments:

Post a Comment